Sunday, March 16, 2014

One, Two, Buckle My Shoe

I know I said I wouldn't be writing again for a while, but something happened that I wanted to share.  I just did this for the first time yesterday, and here, I have captured for posterity the 4th time I have ever done it.


This skill will be a HUGE help to me.  Previously I had to get in bed to put on socks or shoes, or to take them off.  It hurts my right hip, but I think it's a fair trade.  I suspect I'll get more flexible and better at it as I continue to do it, but I'm already pretty pleased with myself.

6 comments:

  1. Yee-haw! So excited, I'd get ya a new pair of cowboy boots to work your way up to, but they're expensive, and I'm a measly grad student. Way to go!! (And sorry I haven't been able to comment lately...computer issues!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. (Yay! This time it looks like my comment finally worked and posted! Whee! Happy day!! Promise this is the last one...on THIS post, anyway....)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sweeeet! And your legs still look great.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Knee exercises can be an effective treatment for knee joint and help to bring relief from the pain. Knee exercises are very important for proper movement of knee.

    Laguna Beach Knee Surgery Post Rehabilitation

    ReplyDelete