Monday, September 16, 2013

Football

I wouldn't say I'm 100%, but I'm feeling much better.

My hip feels a lot better.  I think the pain is less than before surgery.  Some days it is anyway.  There are still painful days, but generally, I think things are getting better.  I'm not testing my range of motion much yet, but I think it's already better than before.  Everything isn't perfect.  I've still got to wear the boots because of this thing on my heel, and I have pain in my butt from sitting, and pain in my back from the hardware, but I have stopped bleeding, and I'm feeling pretty good overall.  And just in time too.  It's time for football.

There's so much football going on right now, it's almost overwhelming.  The Ravens don't look like they are going to be very good this year after losing so many players in the off season so I'm not too excited about that.  It looks like the Eagles' new coach is going to have them playing some interesting football this year, so I'm looking forward to see what they do.  They may not win a lot, but their games should be interesting, win or lose.

It's crazy how much football they can cram into a single weekend.  If you try to watch just the good college games on Saturday, and then all of the NFL games on Sunday, it takes the whole weekend.  Fortunately I have nothing better to do right now.

1 comment:

  1. Fortunate indeed, since I'm studying too hard to do most of my favorite things (college football-watching, stalking your blog daily instead of checking at most two to three times a week, drawing/painting, knitting, just to name a few in no particular order), and thus I can just check for your football analysis here (two favorite birds with one stone, and I don't think your drawing, painting, or knitting would work as well vicariously for me. But in reverse, you did inspire me to explore my latent balloon animal talent, so who knows?). It seems I've missed another post (making this time checking a twofer, yaaaaay!), so maybe if I go read the more recent one, it will let me know how Tech shaped up yesterday...did you know that around here, "Tech" means some place in Lubbock, TX? Dialect is a weird thing. ;)
    And if you haven't had time to post yet while watching so much football, then that gives me something to look forward to on my next check (no pressure!).
    Praying!

    ReplyDelete