Tuesday, August 5, 2014

Food Fairy

Two posts in two days?!?!?  I KNOW!!!

Brian and Kelly, dropped off more food this morning.  They have given me a ton of food the last couple weeks, and  I can't even express how much I have appreciated having it when the pain has been so bad.  It has been so great not to have to prepare anything when I get up, and to be able to get back in bed as quickly as possible.  It doesn't hurt that it's all amazing.

2 weeks ago: ravioli, chicken, roasted veggies, meatballs with glazed pineapples and onions






Today: Italian pasta salad, chicken and crispy onion sliders with chipotle honey, ginger sesame chicken salad, honey mustard pretzel chicken, broccoli pasta salad, jalapeno corn slaw


Between this and a couple Taco Bell runs, I have been well fed for the last couple weeks, and will have a hard time getting through this before my mom arrives in a week.

Dinner tonight including cauliflower, Brussels sprouts, gnocchi, pistachios, probably some other stuff.  Delicious!
I can't believe I have friends who do this for me.  I'm still the luckiest cripple I know.

1 comment:

  1. Hey Jason, it's Dan, the Linux n00b. Food looks delicious, how are you doing? We need to keep in touch, shoot me an email at daniel.moloney35@gmail.com and we'll exchange phone numbers and catch up! Of course I have some juicy Microsoft gossip for you to weigh in on, and a great new Linux distribution that might keep you entertained.

    ReplyDelete