Monday, January 28, 2013

Tired

As expected, I'm pretty excited about the Ravens going to the Superbowl.  I hope they win.

Otherwise, things have been kinda tough here the last week.  My mom left almost a week ago, and I've been surviving since then.  The pain has been getting better, but it's still there.  It's better some days than others.  I'm getting tired of being tired and sore all the time.  It's getting harder to stay positive.  I just don't have the energy.

I guess it's too early to worry too much.  It hasn't even been 2 weeks since my surgery, and they haven't even taken my staples out yet.  It was probably unrealistic, but I was hoping to feel better than this by now.  The staples come out Thursday.  Speaking of which, here's a picture.

Five inches long, 17 staples

My cold is better, so I guess that's good news, but all I've been doing since my mom left is sleeping until noon, eating some food, watching some TV, and going back to bed.  It's not much of an existence.  I have been lucky enough to have some visitors this week, and that has been quite nice.

4 comments:

  1. Yes! Very exciting about the Super Bowl. Raven-mania is alive and well here. Hope that all went well on getting the staples out today. Hoping and praying that your pain is much improved!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have been checking daily all week, yet this is the first day I've been able to see this post! Good thing we're ALWAYS praying. ;) Hm...one more staple than the number of points scored by the Ravens in their WIN over the Niners, but you probably already knew that fact about their only previous meeting under the Harbaughs. Gotta be a good sign. Hope!

    ReplyDelete
  3. http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=l-gQLqv9f4o

    ReplyDelete
  4. Bert! HOW had I not heard of this kid? Kickin' OI's ass. Wow. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete