Sunday, January 6, 2013

Another Year

Twenty-twelve is over, and I'm not sure how I'll remember it.  One really bad thing happened to me last year, but a lot of really good things happened too.  More people gave me more love and support in 2012 than at any time in my life, and when I think back, that's what I remember.  So I'd like to thank everyone who helped me last year.  You made my experience very memorable.

Speaking of memorable experiences, Titus and Brittany insisted on bringing Titus' brother David, and his wive Brianna down and spending New Years Eve with me.  I had been expecting to spend a boring and quiet New Years by myself.

Brianna, David, Brittany, and Titus
 Titus spent almost the entire evening practicing wheelies in my wheelchair.  He got pretty darn good.

In a wheelie!
We spent most of the night playing music and watching funny videos on YouTube.  I had a great time, and really enjoyed the company.

Fun times!
So I officially declare the 2012 holiday season a success.  Thanks to everyone who has visited me or given me food.  Happy New Year!


2 comments:

  1. I wish I could do a wheelie. :) Looks like a great time, party animal! Happy 2013 -- you know you're in the Cherry family's daily prayers ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi,
    Good luck with your recovery. It sounds like you have the right mentality and that you have a great network of people around you. I think it's great you're doing this blog.

    ReplyDelete