Saturday, September 1, 2012

Little Help?

Since I got out of the hospital, my friend, Gus, has been completely indispensable to me.  He helps me with everything on a daily basis.  He has helped me sell my house, and a motorcycle.  Currently, he's helping me sell a car, and he comes over for lunch most days and helps with whatever I need.  He keeps me from panicking about the things I can't do for myself, and I literally don't know what I would do without him.

Unfortunately, I'm going to find out what I would do without him the week of September 8th to the 15th.  He's going on vacation to Kansas to hang out with his family.  That's going to leave me all alone, so if you were thinking about coming to visit, that would be a good time.  I need help with stupid stuff like checking my mail and changing my sheets.  And putting my socks on.  It's stupid, but important, and I can't do it myself.

Also from Kansas

And company.  I could use some company.  So think about it.  If you've been thinking about visiting, that week would be a good time.  I'd really appreciate it.

4 comments:

  1. No way! I'm off that week! Have plans in NNY for later in the week but could totally help ya out!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I sent you a facebook message because I don't have your email. Mine is jdulrich at yahoo.

      Delete
  2. I could be available to offer a little assistance from Sunday evening (9/9)-Saturday morning (9/15). I see that Emily may also have some time to lend a hand so let me know if/when I can be of help.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Here I was, thinking the Dorothy & Toto photo indicated that "We're not in Kansas anymore..." but, well, I guess it does! Praying for you as always & wishing we weren't tethered here.

    ReplyDelete