Saturday, March 9, 2013

A Good Day

After a couple days in bed, my butt felt a little better yesterday.  Not great, just not quite as painful as before.  So yesterday Titus and Brittany came down for dinner, and we had a good time at Buffalo Wings and Rings.

Friends and food
I love these guys.  I love that they still come visit me as often as they do.  I think I see more of them now that I live 30 minutes away than I did when I lived next door.

We also had some Blue Bell ice cream, and Titus gave me a haircut.  All the time in the wheelchair made my butt hurt more today, but it was worth it.  Now I'm going back to bed to rest my butt, but I wanted to share that I had a good day.  Still taking them one at a time.

1 comment:

  1. Awesome news. Awesome friends. Makes the non-awesomeness of stinkin' Daylight Savings Time fade in the distance. Thanks!
    Kickin' butt (sores).
    Takin' names (and thankin' God for them).
    One day at a time.
    Sweet.

    ReplyDelete