Sunday, August 19, 2012

Sorry

Sorry I haven't posted sooner.  I've mentioned to a couple people in the last few days that I really don't like writing about what I did today unless what I did is exceptional.  Listing off my daily routine isn't very interesting to me, and I don't feel like it will be interesting to any of my readers.  Except my mom.

It is also a fact that I have been spending a lot of time lately on the couch.  I like sitting on the couch because it doesn't hurt my butt like sitting in the wheelchair does.  On the couch, I can just relax, be comfortable, and sleep if I feel like it.  I love sitting on the couch.  I'd like to get a new couch.  I learned in rehab that a leather one is nice because it's easy to slide around on.  It needs to be a firm one though.  It can't be one of these soft overstuffed ones.  I don't know if I'd be able to get back off one of those, and sliding around is tough when you sink in.

I don't know where I get a couch like I want.  I looked on craigslist, but all the ones I saw were overstuffed.  I'm not sure how I feel about a used couch anyway.  Unfortunately, going to furniture stores is going to be a pretty big chore for me at this point.

Anyway, once I get on the couch for the evening, it's a lot of work to get back in the wheelchair, so I've been lazy, and haven't been posting to the blog, even when I've got something to write about.  But I do have some stuff to write about from this week just past, so I'll try to get it done this week.  Stay tuned.

2 comments:

  1. Hey Jason, I recently ordered a new leather sofa from this company online... http://www.theaterseatstore.com/

    After going to see what I wanted to order in the store, I ordered it from this website and saved some serious money. They're probably not as cheap as craigslist but pretty good prices for new stuff.

    ReplyDelete
  2. "Exceptional?" Hey, if you pick your nose, we're interested. Your very boogers fascinate and delight us. Now, if it's a hassle to post, that's another thing -- don't suffer for your public. But do know that we'd rather hear "boo" from you than have to wait for "exceptional." :)
    Oh, and the house offer thingy and our need to pray that the work stuff works out is exceptionally exceptional, thanks for sharing.

    And finally, sofas: http://www.baers.com/item.aspx?ItemId=694602512&ItemNum=7141-33-02#.UDQ6bt0gqSo <--Are you looking for something in this sort of style? Or perhaps this?: http://www.baers.com/item.aspx?ItemId=1422410157&ItemNum=B592-064#.UDQ62t0gqSo (In case anyone in my church calls me tomorrow asking if I know anyone who'd like their leather sofa, as sometimes happens, it would be good to be prepared.)

    ReplyDelete