Sunday, July 1, 2012

Mulch

Today, 7 of my incredible friends agreed to brave the 102 degree heat to spread mulch at my house to spruce up the yard a bit.  I couldn't help, but I can say "Thank you", and post the pictures.  Here they are.

I'm told that with 7 people and the little loader, the job was done in 2 hours.  I was very impressed with that.  They were done by the time I called to check on the job.

So I want to officially thank everybody who was involved.  I believe they include:

Caitlin
Cullen
Gus
Brian
Ben
Matt
Rob
Mike (Updated)
Sue  (Updated)


Somebody correct me if I got that wrong.

I was originally told there were 7 participants, but that count was wrong.  There were 9, so my list has been updated.

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful pictures! Beautiful job! It's like the typical house for sale so much more beautiful than when we're just living there and don't have to impress! Hurray for mulch and paint!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looking pretty sweet! Can I borrow your friends? LOL

    ReplyDelete