Sunday, July 15, 2012

What have they done for me lately?

I wanted to share with everyone what my friends have been doing for me as far as helping me move.  Yesterday, Gus, Cullen, and Caitlin (my Director of Estate Affairs if you recall), unpacked all of my worldly possessions into Gus's basement and then went through all the boxes labeling contents in detail.  I have no idea how big a job that was, but I'm deeply grateful.  Now if I want something from my house, I can ask Gus and he can put his hands on it almost instantly.  They even found stuff I didn't remember the location of.

I didn't even know they were doing this job.  It takes so much stress off me to have them worrying about all my house stuff without my input, and keeping my stuff at Gus's house keeps me from having to pay for a storage locker.

I am sooooooo lucky.

Here are all of the pictures

Everything I own plus Cullen



1 comment:

  1. Jason, I've been a silent reader so far, but I wanted to say that you've been in my thoughts and prayers, as well as those of my entire church. I wanted to let you know that reading about your experience and your outlook on life throughout the past few months has consistently been a constant reminder to me to be always grateful and seek out the positive in every situation. Between you and Buddha Bear (whose cousin lives with my nieces and says hi), there is some incredible positive energy flowing from your words and pictures.
    If you or your folks need anything (if I remember correctly, they live in Parkville too), please let me know!

    ReplyDelete