Thursday, May 10, 2012

Fun Lunch

Today, the Super Happy Fun Lunch crew came to visit during lunch.  I've been told they are restricting use of the full name down to Fun Lunch until I get better.

Rob, Susy, Ben, Brian, and me
The Super Happy Fun Lunch crew has been meeting for lunch once a week for longer than I have lived in North Carolina.  Started when many of the original members were co-ops at IBM, the membership has changed somewhat, but the core values remain the same:
1.) Get together and eat lunch on a weekly basis
2.) Try not to miss SHFL
3.) Smooth operation of a SHFL requires a benevolent dictator calling the shots.  This is NOT a democracy.

So thanks to Benevolent Dictator Brian for bringing SHFL to me this week.

1 comment:

  1. There are often times where I look back and think that creating SHFL may have been my greatest gift to the world :)

    ReplyDelete