Sunday, June 10, 2012

Bored

I am bored today.  Bored bored bored bored bored.  So bored I watched a soccer game.  The whole thing.  Actually, I kinda like soccer, but I still don't find myself watching it on TV very often.  Especially not here at rehab.

Bored


I suspect this is what most of the inmates here feel like most weekends, and if so, I feel really bad for them.  It makes me especially glad that I get as many visitors as I do.  It's hard to appreciate your friends fully until you see what life is like without them.

It's not like I don't have anything that I need to do.  I need to apply for social security disability, I need to transfer money from my bank, I need to talk to my wheelchair dealer, I need to try to plan a trip out to my new apartment, and I need to return a fancy medical boot I ordered.  Unfortunately, since it's Sunday, I can't do any of those things.  All I can do is sit here and wait for Monday when I won't have time to do any of those things.  It's a predicament.  Unfortunately, I have no good solution for it.  Guess I'll go down to Starbucks and think about it over a Mocha Frappuccino.

2 comments:

  1. We missed you today - and we think about you everyday! Evelyn asks each day if we get to go see you. Hang in there!

    ReplyDelete