Tuesday, June 5, 2012

A Buddha Bear Morning

Hi Everybody,

It's Buddha Bear again.  Sorry I haven't written in a while, but I've been keeping very busy.  Today was especially busy.  Here's what my morning was like.

I started my day with a shower like anybody else


Then I headed downstairs


I like to relax a little in the park


Climbing a tree is hard work...


...but it's also good exercise


Practice makes perfect!


Later, I headed down to the lobby...


...to get perked up to face the day

3 comments:

  1. Thanks so much for sharing Buddha Bears life and for sharing your own odyssey. It would be pretty weird if you weren't expressing the regrets like those mentioned in the last entry! It is heartbreaking for me to think of your not being able to enjoy the thrill and freedom of motorcycling and the fun of playing the same games with the kids as before. But you are such an incredibly resourceful guy! You will find a way to make this work! Thanks for helping us all grow emotionally as you express your natural feelings, fears and hopes!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm trying to convince Gregory that Buddha bear is not real, but he's pretty convinced that Buddha bear is a real bear... thanks!

    ReplyDelete