Friday, June 8, 2012

Corrections

I want to start this blog entry by apologizing to Raheleh for spelling her name wrong for the last 5 weeks.  In my defense, I spelled it like people here pronounce it, and her name is spelled funny.  To atone for my mistake, I am going to spell my own name 'Jehson' for the next month.

I can't read her name tag either.

 I also have to correct myself by telling you that we did not work on wheelies today.  I thought we were supposed to, but we didn't.  I never know what's going on around here.  Today we did more floor transfers.  Now they say Monday for wheelies.

I also have to make a correction that I did not make brownies today.  The schedule got messed up, and it didn't happen.  If you were thinking about visiting this weekend for the brownies, you'd better wait.

Also, my sister didn't visit today.  I don't think I told you she was going to, but I knew, I and I was looking forward to it, but she got a cold and cancelled the trip.  If you're wondering how I like to be visited, getting me sick is low on my list, so I consider this a good call.  Unfortunately, it meant no lunch from Mediterranean Deli.  Fortunately, Mike and Sue saved the day by bringing dinner from there.

Food bearers

I had a very nice evening with Mike and Sue, and then I went to bed.  That does not require any correction.  So until tomorrow, I'll be here in rehab, livin' the dream.

No comments:

Post a Comment