Thursday, June 28, 2012

What to Write

It was another relatively uneventful day in my apartment.  I want to write something on the blog, but I don't know what.  I didn't really do anything today.  A nurse stopped by to draw some blood and tell me to drink more water, and my physical therapist was here for a while, but he's scared to do too much to me until we find out what we're doing about the HO.  Today my big accomplishment was brushing my teeth.  Other than that, I watched some tv on my computer.

I tried to take care of some paperwork, but it's pretty overwhelming.  My friend, Julie, came over for dinner last night and helped me figure out some of my insurance paperwork, so that was productive.

I wish I felt flexible enough to take my chair outside by myself.  I want to go check my mail and take some trash out.  I hope they tell me something useful at this doctor's appoint tomorrow.  I'm tired of not knowing what I'm supposed to do.

2 comments:

  1. Glad you are back writing! I've been following your blog for a while and have missed you the past few days. It seems you are making major accomplishments every day. You are in our thoughts every day. KEEP WRITING!
    Bill Svihovec (Brian's Dad)

    ReplyDelete
  2. While I've been sincerely sorry that my prayers about the x-ray were not answered as hoped, I am now praying that nothing more will be lost, and that if today's appointment didn't reveal what you needed it to, some other, better intervention is imminent. Thanks for writing, even when you don't know what to write. We're all (Natalya, Paul, Gregory) pulling for you!

    ReplyDelete