Saturday, June 2, 2012

Thank You

I want to take a minute to thank all the people who read my blog.  I started it as a way to save time communicating my progress to all the people who were interested.  It has become more than that to me over time, and now I write it as much for myself as for the audience, but the truth is: if nobody was listening, I'd probably stop writing.

You heard him


So thanks for taking the time to listen to my thoughts.  It means a lot to me, and it makes me want to keep writing.

3 comments:

  1. Woot woot! (Sorry, this post just emphasized how important it is to affirm how important it is to us that you're writing, and that's all I can muster right now!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love reading your blog and wanted you to know i was one of your listeners. As you may recall(or not)the last time we chatted you were asking me a bunch of questions about my job. I help surgeons perform procedures like the spinal fusion that you had and personally find great satisfaction in my work. But one aspect of the job is that there is very few opportunities for me to checkup on my patients after they leave the operating room. So i find your blog to be very informative, inspirational and therapeutic. Keep up the hard work Jason and i look forward to seeing you again soon in the northcountry. Peace XOXO

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Emily! I'm happy you're reading. I think about you sometimes, you know, because of the spine thing. And one of these days, I hope to find myself back up north.

      Delete