Monday, June 4, 2012

Visitations

I was very worried that I was going to be bored today, but I needn't have worried.  I had a ton of visitors today, and they all brought food.  Unfortunately, I didn't remember to take hardly any pictures, but I'll relate the festivities for the benefit of those of you who care about the minutia of my daily life here.

Ben showed up around noon bearing Firehouse Subs.  BBQ Brisket specifically.  Mmmmm...

The only picture I took today

Ben stayed until around 4:00, and helped me with some upcoming pictures for the blog.  Bert and Ashley brought Simon by for a little while around 3:00, and brought me a piece of cake from Simon's birthday party.

Then at 5:00, TC and Wendy showed up.  They brought me Taco Bell, but they didn't tell me they were bringing Jimmy Johns for themselves.  That led to calling the Jimmy Johns on Franklin Street to see if they deliver to the hospital.  They do.  So now I have THAT piece of information...

TC and Wendy were still here at 8:00 when Gus and Uyen showed up with ice cream from Maple View Farm in Hillsborough.  Supposedly it was voted one of the top 10 ice cream places in the country, and I had never heard of them.  I have now, and I can't disagree with that ranking.  That stuff is goooooood.  They go so far as to raise their own cows.  Check it out.

Anyway, Gus and Uyen and TC and Wendy all stayed until almost 10:00 when I got in bed and started writing this blog entry.

So that was my day.  I hope yours was as good as mine.  I heard Buddha Bear had a pretty good day too, but I'll let him tell you about that later.

No comments:

Post a Comment